Infusion therapy with vitamin C for a strong immune system
Have you ever wondered why some people fall seriously ill with infections, others only barely noticeably? And this despite the fact that perhaps the same possibilities of infection have preceded them?
The main difference between these two situations is made by the immune system. In the last newsletter we described the Ayurvedic perspective of a strong immune system: strong digestive fire Agni, well formed lymph fluid (Ojas) and a body cleansed of Ama (waste products).
From the perspective of modern medicine, vitamins and trace elements play an important role in developing strong immunity.
Acute therapy of incipient infectious diseases
Most viral infections start with cough, cold, hoarseness. Headaches, aching limbs and rising body temperatures soon follow. This is a good time to start not only with Ayurvedic herbal preparations, but also with vitamins and trace elements. Oral intake has priority here. Vitamin C and zinc are the favourites along with vitamin D.
Vitamin C as infusion therapy
If one wants an optimal start of the vital substance therapy, intravenous infusions are the best solution. The sooner after an infection a high-dose vitamin C infusion can be administered, the stronger the immune system can be stimulated and the further course of the infection can be mitigated.
In our practice, we administer 7.5g of vitamin C as a mono-infusion for incipient infections. If there is a suspicion of other vital substance deficiencies, other vitamins (B-complex) or trace elements (zinc, selenium, magnesium) can also be added.
Duration of the infusion
A vitamin C mono-infusion in our practice is possible at any time and lasts only a few minutes, mixed infusions last up to one hour. The effects are often absolutely amazing. Typical symptoms of viral diseases often become much weaker within hours.
If an infection is more advanced or severe, such infusions can be repeated several times, e.g. 5-10 days in a row.
Delayed recovery after infections (also long covid and post covid syndrome).
If regeneration is delayed after an acute illness or a long-lasting state of reduced performance remains, vitamin C infusions are also indicated and show an excellent effect. In such cases, an additional clarification of further vital substance deficiencies or enzyme defects of the mitochondria (power stations of the cells) makes sense.
These infusions can be combined with any other treatment method in the acute therapy of infections. If necessary and useful, painkillers, antibiotics, antivirals, herbal remedies, Ayurvedic preparations and homeopathic beads can be administered in addition.
Our favoured combination for oral therapy is:
- Vitamin C infusion or orally (Ester C Biogena)
- Vitamin D
- Ayurvedic remedies: MA505 or Triphala Pro, Ayur Defence or Septilin in frequent alternation.
Why infusion instead of tablets?
An intravenous infusion can produce a very high vitamin C level in the tissue in a very short time. This creates an environment in the body tissues that creates extremely unfavourable living conditions for viruses and bacteria and makes reproduction impossible. Vitamin C also has a stabilising effect on all immune cells, so that immunological overreactions or false reactions, as happens with Covid in complicated cases, cannot easily occur. Such high blood and tissue levels of vitamin C cannot be achieved with oral therapy. Vitamin C causes diarrhoea very easily at high oral doses, which limits the intake. One should stop oral administration in case of diarrhoea on vitamin C.
Contraindications for vitamin C infusions
There are no contraindications for vitamin C infusions up to 15g per day. This infusion can also be administered to children and adolescents. Vitamin C infusions are also possible during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Registration for vitamin C infusions
As the vitamin C infusion is an acute treatment, we can usually offer appointments for it within hours. Please call (Tel: +43 7732 455 76-29) or even better: e-mail email@example.com - we will call you back as soon as possible.
- Vitalisation infusion contains vitamin C, B-complex, magnesium, zinc, L-carnitine.
Indications: Weakness after infections, fatigue, exhaustion.
- Liver infusion contains glutathione, selenium, choline.
Indications: Liver damage, fatty liver, to support detoxification
- Vitamin-mineral infusion contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium, molybdenum, iodine and vitamin B complex
Indications: Fluid loss in diarrhoeal diseases, mineral deficiencies, pregnancy sickness.
- Memory infusion contains carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, gingko, vitamin B complex, S-adenosyl methionine and L-lysine
Indications: Concentration disorders, incipient senile dementia or Alzheimer's dementia.
- Mitochondria infusion contains glutathione, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C, carnitine, magnesium, B-complex, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium, molybdenum and iodine
Indications: Post covid and long covid syndrome, fatigue syndrome, chronic fatigue.
- Hair loss infusion contains potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and B-complex
Indications: Hair loss of various causes (circular hair loss, diffuse hair loss).
- Anti-stress infusion (=triple infusion) contains vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, procaine
Indications: Overwork, nervousness, tension, sleep disorders, muscular tension
- Tinnitus Infusion contains vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium, B-complex, ubiquinone and gingko
Indications: Dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss
- Polyneuropathy Infusion (=PNP Infusion) contains vitamin C, alpha lipoic acid, magnesium, zinc and B-complex.
Indications: Nerve pain, paralysis, polyneuropathy, herpes zoster.
- Procaine base infusion contains sodium bicarbonate and procaine
Indications: Tissue acidosis, acute pain
- Anti-histamine infusion contains vitamin C, vitamin B6 and the trace elements potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, chromium, molybdenum and iodine
Indications: Acute and chronic allergies (hay fever, asthma), urticaria (hives), leaky gut and food intolerances.